This is the curriculum of a typical one (1) day workshop on the topic of Internet Marketing.
This workshop has been designed specifically for businesses and business associations.
- an understanding of key Internet Marketing concepts
- an understanding of how Internet Marketing has been used successfully in your marketplace
- a high level understanding of how your competitors are using Internet Marketing
- a familiarity with leading Internet Marketing technologies and how to use them
- an understanding of the key elements of a corporate Internet Marketing strategy
- a pilot project that you might use to apply what you have learned starting tomorrow!
This agenda has been designed to fit into a typical busy work day. It is an intensive workshop with 7 hours of classroom learning, two short breaks and a lunch break. The workshop assumes an 8:30 start, 4:00 finish with an hour of open-ended discussion at the end of the day.
|10:45||75||case studies and competition|
|13:00||90||Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube|
|14:45||75||Policy and Pilot|
|16:00||60||optional Q&A, pilot project development|
This workshop has been designed to address a wide range of backgrounds and experience from the mailroom to the boardroom. No previous experience in Internet Marketing is assumed.
The workshop can be hosted at your facility or at a local hotel or conference facility.
- if more than five (5) employees from a company are scheduled to attend this workshop, we are able to provide customization of the curriculum to address your unique needs.
How Do I Start?
Contact us with a brief description of your needs, timeframes and follow-up coordinates.