- An assessment of your current Marketing initiatives. Scorecard based out of 100
- A comparative assessment of the Marketing activities of your top 3 competitors
- A comprehensive overview of your current Marketing activities and effectiveness
- Recommendations on how to improve your Marketing effectiveness score
- Confidential written report format
- Optional boardroom or online presentation
- Your customers and prospects research your business online
- Your competitors are using Marketing to reach your customers first
- Marketing may be a more cost effective way to achieve your marketing objectives
- This objective, third-party audit will allow your management team to assess the effectiveness of your current strategy and develop or enhance a strategy for the future
What else should I know?
- a typical Marketing audit takes ten (10) business days to complete from the time it is booked
How Do I Start?
Contact us with a brief description of your needs, timeframes and follow-up coordinates.