This is the curriculum of a typical one (1) day workshop on the topic of Marketing and Branding.
This workshop has been designed for businesses and associations that want to develop a baseline understanding of branding and marketing concepts for their employees and/or members.
- an understanding of key marketing and branding concepts
- an understanding of how marketing and branding has been used successfully in your marketplace
- a high level understanding of how your competitors are using branding and marketing
- an understanding of the key elements of a marketing plan
- a familiarity with leading social media technologies and how to use them
- a pilot project that you might use to apply what you have learned starting tomorrow!
This agenda has been designed to fit into a typical busy work day. It is an intensive workshop with 7 hours of classroom learning, two short breaks and a lunch break. The workshop assumes an 8:30 start, 4:00 finish with an hour of open-ended discussion at the end of the day.
|10:45||75||case studies and competition|
|13:00||90||Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube|
|14:45||75||Policy and Pilot|
|16:00||60||optional Q&A, pilot project development|
This workshop has been designed to address a wide range of backgrounds and experience from the mailroom to the boardroom. No previous experience in marketing or branding is assumed.
The workshop can be hosted at your facility or at a local hotel or conference center.
- if more than five (5) employees from a company are scheduled to attend this seminar, we are able to provide customization of the curriculum to address your unique needs.
How Do I Start?
Contact us with a brief description of your needs, timeframes and follow-up coordinates.