This is the curriculum of a typical one (1) day workshop on the topic of Sales.
This workshop has been designed for businesses and associations that want to develop a baseline understanding of sales for their employees and/or member organizations.
- an understanding of key sales concepts
- an understanding of how sales has been used successfully in your marketplace
- a high level understanding of how your competitors are selling
- a familiarity with the leading sales technologies and how to use them
- an understanding of the key elements of a sales plan
- a pilot project that you might use to apply what you have learned starting tomorrow!
This agenda has been designed to fit into a typical busy work day. It is an intensive workshop with 7 hours of classroom learning, two short breaks and a lunch break. The workshop assumes an 8:30 start, 4:00 finish with an hour of open-ended discussion at the end of the day.
|10:45||75||case studies and competition|
|13:00||90||Sales methodology, Social selling, CRM|
|14:45||75||Policy and Pilot|
|16:00||60||optional Q&A, pilot project development|
This workshop has been designed to address a wide range of backgrounds and experience from the mailroom to the boardroom. No previous experience in sales is assumed.
The workshop can be hosted at your facility or at a local hotel or conference center.
- if more than five (5) employees from a company are scheduled to attend this seminar, we are able to provide customization of the curriculum to address your unique needs.
How Do I Start?
Contact us with a brief description of your needs, timeframes and follow-up coordinates.