This is the curriculum of a typical one (1) day workshop on the topic of Social Media.
This workshop has been specifically designed for businesses and business associations.
- an understanding of key Social Media concepts
- an understanding of how Social Media has been used successfully in your marketplace
- a high level survey of how your competitors are using Social Media
- a familiarity with the leading social media applications and how to use them
- an understanding of the key elements of a corporate Social Media policy
- a pilot project that you might use to apply what you have learned starting tomorrow!
This agenda has been designed to fit into a typical busy work day. It is an intensive workshop with 7 hours of classroom learning, two short breaks and a lunch break. The workshop assumes an 8:30 start, 4:00 finish with an hour of open-ended discussion at the end of the day.
|10:45||75||case studies and competition|
|13:00||90||Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube|
|14:45||75||Policy and Pilot|
|16:00||60||optional Q&A, pilot project development|
This workshop has been designed to address a wide range of backgrounds and experience from the mailroom to the boardroom. No previous experience in Internet Marketing or Social Media is assumed.
The course can be hosted at your facility or at a local hotel or conference facility.
- if more than five (5) employees from a company are scheduled to attend this seminar, we are able to provide customization of the curriculum to address your unique needs.
Please contact us to discuss.